Thursday 14 March 2013

It's Been Awhile

assalamualaikum,

yes, it' been quite awhile since my last post. joining JAD took away all the time for relaxation and blog. everyday is a tough day filled with tests and quizzes. it's hell in here, but you know what they say, "when you are going through hell, keep going". yes, and i'm gonna do that. so, why the sudden post? there's nothing special but just a short story of mine.

this program is really tough. lots of mental and physical challenges but at the same time filled with lots of joy. countless memories had been made until today and recalling all those things had blown away the nasty part. lots of thing had occurred to me, and it changes me a lot. i have a different way of thinking now and my views on certain aspects are different now.
the one who had been sponsoring JAD program until now

there's something in here that i believe i won't be able to receive it if i'm not here by now. there's something in here that my thoughts alone won't make it through. i've been attending this special "meeting" right here in JAD and this "meeting" had opened my eyes to see things that i've never seen before. it's not some sort of secret conspiracy but just something that is new from my perspective but old to others.
the "meeting"

this thing, this "meeting", i believe this is my turning point and i'm still drifting along the corner and i'm sure it won't be an easy turn. but insyaallah, my drifting momentum shall continue until the end of the corner. insyaallah, i shall post more information about this "thing" in my next upcoming post. when would it be? it'll be there when the time is right.
drift on!!!

i had my japanese speaking exam today. it was.... err, let's hope for the best shall we? and coming up next is the final exam of the semester and it won't be eaaaaaaaaasy. do pray for me. until next time.
assalamualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment