Thursday 7 June 2012

So I Left..

assalamualaikum..

after the mischievous interview with the ypm (yayasan pelajaran mara) representatives, i received a call two days after the interview. i earned myself a full scholarship from ypm for the jad programme (japanese associated degree), (supposed to be "associate" without the letter "d" but i can't help myself). and some calls from those people knowing that i earned the scholarships with the same question. "are you going or not?".

if i go for the jad programme, i'll spend my next 3 years in kktm beranang and with a good result i can spend the next 2 years of my life in japan. hoooray, sounds nice but i'm already used to utp!

therefore, as usual, the voices came to disturb my conscious mind. "japan!japan!japan!" and after a few discussions with these people, somehow i changed my mind and made myself a decision that changed my life forever. "mom, let's go".

goodbye utp and hello kktm beranang, i was expecting something that can make my leave worthy. here goes nothing. the voices, seriously not helping at all.

assalamualaikum..

No comments:

Post a Comment